Sunday, January 22, 2012

So what has happened since my last update? Let me tell you!! :):)
2011 went by entirely too fast especially when you work retail in the holidays. Your days swiftly flow by and you don't know where time goes.
So after the Christmas tree shennanigans we had Christmas and spent time with our family's and had some great times together! We had family come and stay with us as well and it was awesome! I have been slowly working on cleaning out the spare bedroom full of totes and boxes and stuff that Tyler and I have accumulated over the years and combined together and just had thrown into the room when we moved in together after getting married. I had enough cleared out now that the queen air mattress and baby crib would fit and they could sleep comfortable.
One thing that was odd was the light fixture fell off the ceiling and onto the air mattress randomly? Good thing that Makaylee was not asleep under it!! that would have been terrible!

It was soo much fun to hang out with Jr and Jenna and giggle with Makaylee. We even made puffy oven pancakes and went and saw Sherlock Holmes and it was really good.
The second bathroom doesn't get used very much so it has hard water built up and when you wash your hands it makes it look more like you peed your pants while you were in the bathroom. So Tyler took it all apart and cleaned it and now it works fantastic and there is no spraying!! :) Ya my Mr. Fix It!

And to share my embarrassing moment I had this last week. I got a new phone and was playing with it on my day off and went to use it and the screen went black. I took the battery out and tried turning it on and it would only vibrate and the screen would not light up. Oh goodness I was thinking!! I only had this phone for 24 hours and it was already broken! I went into work and was going to get a new one and when I was asked "Did you plug it in?" of course when I plugged it in, what does it do........ turn on!!!
As a Mobile Manager that works with phones on a daily basis you would I think I would do the same thing I do for all my customers......plug the phone in first! LOL!!!
The weird thing is that it never peeped at me to say "hey i'm dying plug me in"
Immediately after finding out it was not broken I knew Tyler would LOVE this new thing to tease me about. He does of course!!

And so until next time!! Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Thanks for posting!! I love your embarrassing moment. :) You make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete