Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The love of music

I have started playing a new game called song pop. You get a 10 second clip of a song and need to either select the artist or the song title out of the 4 options listed. I must admit Im not very good I get this urge to push a answer as soon as possible to win as much points as I can! I get super anxious and make a silly mistake. I definitely feel like a dork sometimes, but then when I know the song I'm all giddy!! :)

So I have been listening to pandora a little more to help me out with my music skills. Lol! So tonight I did classic rock music which I have been doing okay at. It brought back many memories from my childhood. My mother has a deep love for AC/DC, Eagles, Guns and Roses, Def Leppard, Nirvana, Aerosmith, Journey and many others. Thanks mom!! Love you for blasting this music during summer break, in the car or cleaning the house. :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment