Friday, December 28, 2012

9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th day of Christmas for Tyler!


        On the Ninth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me......
 Swedish Fish by the lb
Tyler definitely loves his swedish fish!! :)


On the Tenth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me......
A good book to read at Barnes and Noble



On the Eleventh Day of Christmas my true love gave to me......
Honey Roasted Peanuts 

 I tried to find things that reflected every number for each day but it was kinda hard
so I just had to go with things he loved!! :)


On the Twelfth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me......
Something Wonderful!!!

 I had this gift all wrapped up and I put it out before we went to bed while I finished the stockings. (forgot the picture) Then Tyler went and added a few things to the stockings and I knew he was going to shake it. Tyler is quite good at guessing at what is in a package. I had him shake the box from Santa to see if he could guess it. :) he said candy but it was a toothbrush although he said he thought toothbrush just didn't say it. Silly!

But here is the something wonderful I gave him!! I got him a Northface Jacket and a batman knife that opens on both sides! He got 2 knifes this year!! :):):) And he was asking for a jacket for the last 2 years so I got it!
Doesn't he look good and so serious!!!!



Tyler LOVED the 12 days of Christmas I did on him. On the 26th he said "I'm kinda sad. I got used to getting a little gift everyday and looking for it and now its done."
        

No comments:

Post a Comment